It is our goal to make your club the safest
place to be outside of your very own home.
GUIDELINES & PROCEDURES
Although mask mandates have been updated in Texas, we will continue to have guidelines and procedures in place designed to protect the health, safety, and well-being of all members and our world-class team.
GROUP Fitness Classes are increasing capacity limits. However, please BE AWARE, to ensure your spot in class is maintained, you must be present at the beginning of class. If you reserve a spot and do not show, you may lose access to book future classes for 7 days. We do require you to cancel your reservation if you are unable to attend 2 hours or more prior to the start of your registered class. Please respect this process to ensure all members are able to enjoy our GROUP Fitness classes. Also, classes are now limited to approx. 35-40 people per class with a modified schedule that includes breaks for wipe down and sanitizing the room and equipment.
Locker Rooms and Showers: Now Open
Sauna and Tanning services: Now Open
Please check future emails or visit our Instagram @fitnessproject.us for any updates.
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!
MEASURES TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
NEW & enhanced features available at the clubs include:
- Foot Operated Door Opener
- Touchless Water Bottle Filling Stations
- No-Touch Faucets
- Touchless Flush Kits
- Protective Front Desk Screens
- Disinfecting Fogger
- All Team Members are required to have a health check at the beginning of their shift.
- Front Desk, Support Team Members, and Personal Trainers are required to wear a mask during their entire shift. GROUP Fitness Instructors will not wear masks but will keep a safe distance at all times.
- All Team Members are required to wear gloves for cleaning, member transactions and/or any cash exchanges.
- Although Temperature Checks and Masks will NOT be required, we ask that you continue to respect your fellow member’s space and comfort during your visits.
- Continue to follow the 6-Feet Social Distancing Guidelines.
- Please avoid entering the facility if you have a cough, fever or feel you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Please avoid sneezing and coughing when possible; if you do sneeze or cough, please do so into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow. Then immediately sanitize and consider leaving the club.
- Do not shake hands, hug, or engage in any unnecessary (or unwanted) physical contact.
MEASURES TO INCREASE SANITIZATION
- Disinfecting materials that are effective against COVID-19 are available near the entrance, around equipment, in the group fitness room, locker rooms, and exit.
- Our Team Members are assigned to disinfect all surfaces, lobby area, door handles, GROUP Fitness and Locker Rooms, fitness equipment and machines every 30 minutes in a full club sweep using a check-off list for regular monitoring.
- Hand sanitizer, soap, and water, or effective disinfectant are available to the public around the facility, checkout counters, locker rooms and anywhere else inside the club where people have direct interactions.
- We will be disinfecting all tablets after each use.
MEASURES TO KEEP PEOPLE AT LEAST SIX FEET APART
- Signage is placed around the club reminding people to be at least six feet apart, including when entering or leaving the club.
- Some equipment will be blocked off and closed during different sweeps to help maintain distancing.
- All Team Members have been instructed to maintain at least six feet distance from members and from each other, except employees may momentarily come closer when necessary to handle transactions, or as otherwise necessary. However, Team Members will have mask on at all times.
Please help in following these processes for the safety of yourself, fellow members and our team so that we may remain operating to serve you.
Thank you for your patience as we all take the next steps in these challenging times together. We will get through this together. Stay Fit, Stay Safe, Stay Healthy! From the entire team, myself, and our families, we look forward to welcoming you back!
Keep an eye on your email and follow us on @fitnessproject.us for regular updates and information related to any additional changes.
Yours in health & fitness,
Fitness Project team