It is our goal to make your club the safest
place to be outside of your very own home.
GUIDELINES & PROCEDURES
We are operating differently with new guidelines and procedures in place designed to protect the health, safety, and well-being of all members and our world-class team.
GROUP Fitness Classes are running at limited capacity.
Please BE AWARE, to ensure your spot in class is maintained, you must be present at the beginning of class. If you reserve a spot and do not show, you may lose access to book future classes for 7 days. We do require you to cancel your reservation if you are unable to attend 2 hours or more prior to the start of your registered class. Please respect this process to ensure all members are able to enjoy our GROUP Fitness classes. Also, initially classes will be limited to approx. 20 people per class with a modified schedule that includes breaks for wipe down and sanitizing the room and equipment.
Locker Rooms and Showers: Now Open
Sauna and Tanning services: Now Open
Please check future emails or visit our Instagram @fitnessproject.us for any updates.
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!
MEASURES TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
NEW & enhanced features have been added to your club that include:
- Foot Operated Door Opener
- Touchless Water Bottle Filling Stations
- No-Touch Faucets
- Touchless Flush Kits
- Protective Front Desk Screens
- Disinfecting Fogger
- All Team Members will be required to have a health check at the beginning of their shift, which includes a temperature check.
- Front Desk, Support Team Members and Personal Trainers will be required to wear a mask during their entire shift. GROUP Fitness Instructors will not wear masks but will keep a safe distance at all times.
- All Team Members will be required to wear gloves for cleaning, member transactions and/or any cash exchanges.
- Contactless temperature checks are required before entering. Your temperature must be less than 100.4 degrees to enter.
- Masks must be worn entering and leaving the club, as well as keeping the mask on at all times in the club where a 6 feet distance cannot be maintained. Although gloves are not required for members for entering, please feel free to use your best judgement.
- Please avoid entering the facility if you have a cough, fever or feel you may have been exposed to COVID-19; maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another.
- Please avoid sneezing and coughing when possible; if you do sneeze or cough, please do so into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow. Then immediately sanitize and consider leaving the club.
- Do not shake hands, hug, or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
MEASURES TO INCREASE SANITIZATION
- Disinfecting materials that are effective against COVID-19 will be available near the entrance, around equipment, in the group fitness room, locker rooms, and exit.
- Our Team Members will be assigned to disinfect all surfaces, lobby area, door handles, GROUP Fitness and Locker Rooms, fitness equipment and machines every 30 minutes in a full club sweep using a check-off list for regular monitoring.
- Hand sanitizer, soap, and water, or effective disinfectant will be available to the public around the facility, checkout counters, locker rooms and anywhere else inside the club where people have direct interactions.
- We will be disinfecting all tablets after each use.
MEASURES TO KEEP PEOPLE AT LEAST SIX FEET APART
- The number of members in the facility at any one time will be limited based on government and safety regulations. This will allow Team Members and members to easily maintain at least six-foot distance from one another at all times.
- We will have markers placed by entrance and exit to direct traffic in and out of the club to aid in social distancing.
- Signs will be placed around the club reminding people to be at least six feet apart, including when entering or leaving the club.
- Decals will be placed at least six feet apart in GROUP Fitness Classes.
- Some equipment will be blocked off and closed during different sweeps to help maintain distancing.
- All Team Members have been instructed to maintain at least six feet distance from members and from each other, except employees may momentarily come closer when necessary to handle transactions, or as otherwise necessary. However, Team Members will have mask on at all times.
Please help in following these new processes for the safety of yourself, fellow members and our team so that we may remain operating to serve you.
Thank you for your patience as we all face this challenging time together. We will get through this together. Stay Fit, Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!
For the next few weeks, you can also continue enjoying our regular Instagram Live workouts and on-demand workouts.
From the entire team, myself, and our families, we look forward to welcoming you back!
Keep an eye on your email and follow us on @fitnessproject.us for regular updates and information related to any additional changes.
Yours in health & fitness,
Fitness Project team