FITNESS PROJECT is building a culture of health, engagement, and connection to help people transform their lives in and out of the gym. We believe there’s power in purpose; acting with an intentional focus on a desired outcome. Combining community causes with exercise offers people greater purpose than personal health alone; it offers fitness for the whole self—mind, body, and soul. The result? Fulfillment in ourselves, strength in our communities.
So Far through March 1st, We Have Raised Over $178,000 In Total Contributions for Important Causes In Our Community That Include CASA and Habitat for Humanity! Most recently, we have added Go Red for Women for the American Heart Association and Heart Walk. We Could Not Have Done This Without The Amazing Support of our Team and Members!
If you’re interested in contributing, visit our website’s GIVE BACK section and select your location of choice and the cause you would like to support. REMEMBER, 100% Of Contributions Go Directly To The Organizations We Support!
LEARN MORE ABOUT HABITAT FOR HUMANITY
• Habitat (habitatmctx.org) is all about Building Back! With so many businesses closed, the tidal wave of layoffs, and record unemployment claims, our community needs the support of Habitat more than ever. Help us help them accomplish their goals in our community and make the world a better place! Hear from the Habitat team regarding how we’ve helped make a difference!
• Habitat BELIEVES in building strength, stability, self-reliance, and shelter for those in need.
• Since 1987, individuals, businesses, and groups in our community have joined Houston Habitat for Humanity to build or improve a place people can call home.
• Through shelter, Habitat empowers people to build a better future for themselves and their families by completing financial and home maintenance training, building homes alongside volunteers and purchasing their homes with an affordable mortgage. With this hand up, they achieve strength, stability, and self-reliance. As if that isn’t enough, Habitat is also working to build playgrounds for the children of our veterans within our communities!
• Over 5,000 – and counting… families benefitted through new homeownership and home repair since 1987.
• Houston Habitat is recognized as a four-star charity by Charity Navigator and has earned the GuideStar Gold Seal of Transparency.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CASA
• What is CASA (casaspeaks4kids.com)? When a child enters the foster care system because his or her home is no longer safe, a judge may appoint a committed volunteer to help them. That volunteer is called a Court Appointed Special Advocate®, or CASA. Hear from the CASA team regarding how we are helping to make a difference.
• CASA Child Advocates is the only organization appointed by the court to advocate for abused and neglected children.
• Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) speak up for the best interest of children who have been removed from their home and are under the Court’s jurisdiction.
• CASA volunteers are screened and highly trained and then appointed by judges to represent and advocate for a child’s best interests in the child protection system. CASA volunteers are each assigned to help one child or set of siblings at a time, so they can focus on giving that child or sibling group the individualized advocacy and attention they need. CASA volunteers save taxpayers money and children’s futures by helping children find safe, permanent homes as soon as possible.
• The Primary Goal of CASA is to provide a court-appointed Advocate for every child in need, to help break the cycle of abuse in our community, one child at a time.
• The Vision of Casa: Is a concerned community where abuse and neglect is NOT tolerated and every child has the right to a safe, secure, enriching childhood.
Join us in our journey to contribute to a better community and a better world. Give Back Today: fitnessproject.us/give
Experience Our Community!
Find a Location and Try Us FREE for 7 Days >
First time local guests 18+ only